[Hidden-tech] errors & ommisions insurance for web designers

Jordan Lee Wagner jordan at webjew.org
Thu Mar 5 21:43:03 EST 2009

I don't carry any E&O Ins.  Your post was the first time I'd thought of
it.  Now I don't know whether I should be concerned.  Anyway, I have no
insurance.

Question: Do any of us have any nightmare stories of situations (our own
personal experiences, not hearsay) where it would have been good to have
had the insurance?   (I haven't.)

--- Jordan
support at trupod.com