[Hidden-tech] Best online backup

Dan Green dan at thegreeninternetgroup.com
Sat Jun 20 16:38:08 EDT 2009

Hi,

I want to switch desktop back up systems and figured I'd see what advice
HT'ers have.

Is anyone using Mozy or Carbonite?

Carbonite is $54.95 a year for unlimited storage.  Mozy charges 3.95 plus
.50 per GB each month so either way price isn't a huge deal.

I had been using Norton 360 but the subscription finally expired.  Every
computer guy I mentioned 360 to said get rid of it.  But for over ten years
computer guys have been telling me whatever I'm doing is wrong.  They're
probably right.

I need simple backup and restore plus reliability and I don't want it to
slow down my computer(s).  Don't know what other considerations are
important.

Thanks,

Dan

Dan Green

President

The Green Internet Group

Office: 413.253.3400 | Cell: 413.658.8470

 <http://www.TheGreenInternetGroup.com> www.TheGreenInternetGroup.com