[Hidden-tech] Great Night for Hidden-Tech Social

Claudia Gere Claudia at ClaudiaGereCo.com
Thu Jun 4 13:55:48 EDT 2009

Hi, Hidden-Tech,

Afranio had trouble sending his message out to you, so I'm forwarding it for
him. I'll be at the social as well. It looks like we'll have a spectacular
night for hanging out on the deck!

Cheers, Claudia

From: Afranio Torres [mailto:webal at hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2009 7:04 AM
To: claudia at claudiagereco.com
Subject: Hidden-Tech Social

Hi Claudia, Can you send it for me. Thanks.

Hello HT !!!

I would like to invite everyone to come over to our event tonight in
Northampton. The details are below. I was there last year and if I am not
mistaken about 40 showed up. It was a great night for networking and a
relaxing atmosphere. I expect tonight would be the same. I hope to see you
there.

Sincerely,

Afranio Torres Neto

Hidden Tech Board Member

>>**************************************************
>>HIDDEN-TECH SPRING/SUMMER SOCIAL - YOU'RE INVITED!
>>**************************************************
>>
>>The Hidden-Tech Board invites you to catch some
>>warm air on the balcony of Bishop's Lounge in
>>Northampton for our spring social event. Shoot
>>the breeze with old friends, meet some new ones,
>>and enjoy some more warm bruschetta from Mulino's.
>>
>>When: Thursday, June 4, 5:30 to 8:00
>>
>>Where: Bishop's Lounge (3rd Floor Above Sierra
>>Grille), 41 Strong Street, Northampton, Massachusetts
>>
>>Food: Warm Bruschetta (including Vegan
>>Bruschetta) will be provided, bring money to buy your own drinks at the
bar.

>>Cost: $5
>>
>>About Hidden-Tech:
>>
>>HIDDEN-TECH
>>(<www.Hidden-Tech.htm>www.Hidden-Tech.net) is a
>>rapidly growing group of 1900 technology-enabled
>>entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, and small business
>>owners scattered throughout the Pioneer Valley
>>in Western Massachusetts who have come together
>>to beat isolation, share business tips, find
>>resources, create alliances, learn business
>>skills and alert regional economic planners and
>>technology service providers about our presence.

>>Latest Hidden Tech details at:
>><http://www.hidden-tech.net/>http://www.hidden-tech.net

Claudia Gere & Co. LLC
Helping smart people become outstanding authorsT
Produce, Publish, Promote
Segment Host for Unscripted Power

www.newschannel1150.com, Tuesdays, 12 pm Eastern

www.RadioAuthors.com

Follow me on Twitter: @claudiagere

Next Workshop: Become an Author, June 13

www.claudiagereco.com/Workshop.html

Claudia at ClaudiaGereCo.com

www.ClaudiaGereCo.com <http://www.claudiagereco.com/>

+1 413 259 1741