[Hidden-tech] transfering and hearing voice files

Claudia Gere Claudia at ClaudiaGereCo.com
Fri Jul 31 10:38:35 EDT 2009

Robin,

Express Scribe  http://www.nch.com.au/scribe/ is a free downloadable
transcribing program available for both Mac and PC that will take WMA files.

If you want someone to hire someone to do the transcription, give me a call.

Cheers, Claudia

Claudia Gere & Co. LLC
Helping smart people become outstanding authorsT
Produce, Publish, Promote
Segment Host for Unscripted Power
www.newschannel1150.com, Tuesdays, 12pm Eastern

Read my blog www.RadioAuthors.com

Follow me on Twitter: @claudiagere

Next Workshop: Become an Author, October 17

www.claudiagereco.com/Workshop.html

Claudia at ClaudiaGereCo.com

www.ClaudiaGereCo.com <http://www.claudiagereco.com/>

+1 413 259 1741