[Hidden-tech] printer blues - I have a HP Design Jet10 PS.

Robin MacRostie rmacr at choreographicdesign.com
Fri Jul 31 07:43:48 EDT 2009

The point of this post is in the paragraph below.  If you are in a
rush, you can skip the rest.

The printer is not  supported any more, and I don't have a
warrantee.   So I don't care if the technician is not authorized.    I
would like to find someone who could  repair this very nice printer
that was doing beautiful work 2 days ago and give it to some org that
needs one.

Just when you think that you have time - the Grim Reaper.   Well - in
this case - the grim warrantee.  I have a HP Design Jet10 PS.  the
extended warrantee was extended again.  What I hear from the router
person is that
1. they no longer support that model
2. the warrantee is gone
3. we could discuss online help for a fee
4. the nearest authorized dealer is in Manchester CT or Hartford.

I live in amherst and I've had enough experience to know that ...well
- it would be a false economy to put time and money into this printer.

regards
Robin
=
“The wheels of justice may turn slowly, but the arc (of the universe)
always bends towards justice."
		Martin Luther King

Robin MacRostie
Choreo  G R A P H I C  Design