[Hidden-tech] Technology for interviewing

Claudia Gere Claudia at ClaudiaGereCo.com
Mon Jul 6 07:25:27 EDT 2009

Izzy,

If you want a hardware back-up system, I use the Olympus Digital Voice
Recorder WS-311M, there are less expensive models with less recording time.
It has a USB plug built in, so it's easy to transfer files to the computer.
I attach it directly to the phone using the Radio Shack device:

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2062697
<http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2062697&cp=&kwCatId=2
032052&parentPage=search> &cp=&kwCatId=2032052&parentPage=search

$26.99

Recorder Control
Catalog #: 43-228

It plugs into a standard phone jack in the wall, then into the phone jack on
your phone. There is another plug that goes into the mic jack on a digital
recorder.

Cheers, Claudia

Claudia Gere & Co. LLC
Helping smart people become outstanding authorsT
Produce, Publish, Promote
Segment Host for Unscripted Power
www.newschannel1150.com, Tuesdays, 12pm Eastern

Read my blog www.RadioAuthors.com

Follow me on Twitter: @claudiagere

Next Workshop: Become an Author, October 17

www.claudiagereco.com/Workshop.html

Claudia at ClaudiaGereCo.com

www.ClaudiaGereCo.com <http://www.claudiagereco.com/>

+1 413 259 1741