[Hidden-tech] Technology for interviewing

Jonathon Podolsky producer at wholehealthexpo.com
Sun Jul 5 15:03:11 EDT 2009

For Mac, you could check out Phone Valet
http://phonevalet.com/center/callrec.html   Be sure to check out laws about
recording phone calls, as they vary from state to state.  I like Google
Voice (it's available to former Grand Central users but not yet to others);
once that becomes available to everyone, you can check into that as an
alternative to Skype; also it includes call recording capability.

All the best,

Jonathon Podolsky
Producer at WholeHealthExpo.com
Voice: 413.584.0010
post events, help wanted, and general comments in our forums:
www.WholeHealthExpo.com/forum