[Hidden-tech] sales job opportunity

Sheldon Snodgrass sheldon at steadysales.com
Thu Jan 29 18:49:07 EST 2009

Greetings Hidden Techies,

Following is another job opportunity.  (I love these companies that sell
harder when times are tougher.)

I'm working with a local firm that needs an inside sales person.  I can
certainly vouch for the quality and strength of the company, as well as the
smarts, drive and professionalism of the CEO. I have no other information
about the job so please direct inquiries as instructed. BTW, "start-up"
refers to the mentality of the role, not the status of the company.

"...VOmax is the industry leader in the design and manufacturing of
performance apparel for over 25 years. We pioneered the use and application
of technical fabrics for athletic competition supplying tens of thousands of
athletes with competitive wear. Our customers include hundreds of
corporations, events and teams across North America.
VOmax is looking to expansion hire for our inside sales department in
Northampton, MA.

Inside Sales Representative.  The successful candidates should have the
following personalities and characteristics:

• Successful work experience, 1 or 2 years,  with inside sales; not required
but a big plus
• Ability to generate 80+ calls per day and work effectively with ACT
• Comfortable working in a "start up" environment with few resources
• Be self motivated by driving our business with a "hunter" mentality
• Currently employed

VOmax has a rich heritage in providing individuals who lead an active and
healthy lifestyle with high quality sublimated performance apparel.  If you
are an active athletic type who wants to join a great company then let us
know.

A competitive compensation is offered  (Base + Commissions), along with
comprehensive benefits.

If you are interested in working in an exciting environment please email
your resume (Reference Job Code: CL-S), along with your compensation
expectations, to: humanresources at VOmax.com
www.VOmax.com

Full posting on Craig's list here,
http://westernmass.craigslist.org/sls/1000627410.html

J. Sheldon Snodgrass, MBA