[Hidden-tech] HT Support Lunch this Saturday

Amy Zuckerman az at a-zinternational.com
Thu Jan 29 12:03:15 EST 2009

Hi all,

Hoping to see many of you noon on this coming Saturday, Jan. 31, for our
next HT Support Lunch.

The venue, again, is Butternut's on Rt. 9 in Hadley just a few miles down on
the right (if coming from Noho) from Esselon Cafe. It's just past the Hadley
town common and town buildings in the Sears/Registry of Motor Vehicle Plaza.

No need to pre-register.

I will be leaving by 2 p.m. sharp to go x-country skiing. Anyone who wants
to join me feel free. Hickory Ridge Country Club is nearby and will be
beautiful.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
HT Founder