[Hidden-tech] Tech Jobs in Woburn

Tom Gajda tom at engineeringwriter.com
Mon Jan 26 12:31:01 EST 2009

Hi,

The tech jobs described below are in Woburn, but may still be of interest to
some you given the nature of the work, the expanding boundaries of the
Hidden-Tech community, and the current economy.

Perhaps you can talk your way in as a consultant if you are not up for a
full-time position.

Please contact Anthony directly at aww181 at yahoo.com if you are interested.
Anthony is a very sharp, interesting, and nice fellow to work with.

Subject: Positions Open At Bridgeline Software

Dear friends and colleagues,

I have some good news in this tough business environment. I am emailing to
ask for your assistance in my search for new hires. Bridgeline is looking
for a number of energetic and knowledgeable .net developers in the Woburn MA
office. If you know anyone you would recommend, please ask them to follow up
with me. One position is within our consulting organization and we have
several positions open in our R&D organization. The two positions are
described in the links below. I am hiring the consulting and looking for an
independent and energetic developer who can start to take ownership of
project work. The role is for 4-6 years of experience but I am flexible for
the right person.

Consulting: http://tinyurl.com/blvx9g
R&D: http://tinyurl.com/byyeo5

I hope you are having a good start to this new year. Thank you for your
help.

Anthony

Regards,

Tom Gajda