[Hidden-tech] IBM System 6 books

B. Melville bmelville.pgs at verizon.net
Thu Jan 22 22:33:38 EST 2009

Does anyone remember the System 6? The console was the size of a desk
and the little green screen held 3 lines of type, but it absolutely
blew our minds away back in the mid 70's. Pre-dates the Apple, I
believe. In cleaning out our office, I found a bunch of the original
manuals for it (we actually had 3 of them). In fact, if anyone is
really interested, I believe we still might have one of them in our
barn. If anyone wants the books, let me know.