[Hidden-tech] Restaurant websites built using Adobe Flash?

Rikk Desgres all at pinehurstpictures.com
Thu Jan 22 19:14:55 EST 2009

I think the entire point was simplicity is sometimes the best road.

"Never write if you can speak; never speak if you can nod; never nod if you
can wink"

If I want to look at a menu I don't want dancing chickens or text falling
from the sky or sounds of the ocean playing. I want to know what they have,
the cost and what hours they are open and if they deliver. On Thanksgiving
my family planned to go out to dinner at a particular restaurant. When all
of a sudden they ended up closing for the holiday. I had my phone with my
and looked up a few websites. Some had PDF menus clearly marked and
accessible. We had dinner in no time. This topic was specifically about
restaurants. Flash in general is probably over used, but HAS it's place.

Rikk

--
Rikk Desgres
Pinehurst Pictures & Sound

This address is for direct one on one communication.
Thank you for your cooperation.