[Hidden-tech] Restaurant websites built using Adobe Flash?

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Thu Jan 22 13:42:22 EST 2009

As someone who does a certain amount of web surfing: If I encounter a
site that *needs* flash to view or navigate it, I generally will just go
elsewhere.  I use the FlashBlock extension for FireFox, so Flash
thingies just show up as a blank space with a 'F' in the middle (which I
can click on if I want to bother -- I almost never do).  I *suspect* that
there are many people who are put off by a site which *depends* on flash
for navigation -- I am and I suspect almost anyone on a (slow) dial-up
connection is.

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933