[Hidden-tech] Traditional phone service, cable, VOIP

Chris Hoogendyk hoogendyk at bio.umass.edu
Thu Jan 22 09:50:44 EST 2009

DAVID F. FARKAS wrote:
> Ack! Charger for my daughter's phone died and she can't find the other
> one. It's somewhere in the disorganized morass. Gotta love teens, eh?
>
> Anyone have a charger that will work on an LG Voyager... the plug that
> goes into the phone is is thin and about 3/8" wide. I think this plug
> end also on USB cords for some LG phones.
>
> If you have one you'll save me money, aggravation and have my undying
> appreciation.

I've dealt with exactly the same situation, except this daughter is no
longer a teen.

Anyway, I found that RadioShack has a universal charger system with a
choice of adapters. They can pick a combination for you that will work
with your phone. Less expensive than going back to the manufacturer for
an original.

--

Chris Hoogendyk

-