[Hidden-tech] Getting Local Publicity: Free Teleclass *if* You Serve Local Customers Only

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 07:06:00 EST 2009

If you're on the Hidden Tech list and at least 95% of your
customer base is within your local area, then I'd like to
extend an invitation to attend a one-hour teleclass I'm
presenting this Thursday, January 22 at 5 p.m. (Eastern
time) called 12 Ways to Spark Local News Coverage.

The published offer is that the call is a free bonus for
those who purchase the new third edition of my book 6 Steps
to Free Publicity.

However, I have slots available on the call and would like
to help local businesses, so if you fit the criteria in the
first paragraph above, reply to this email with your name,
your business name and the type of business it is (if that
isn't obvious from the business name), and I will send you
a discount code you can use to get FREE access to the
teleclass (without buying the book).

If you do not serve mainly local customers but would still
like to learn how to get local media coverage, then of
course you may buy the book and get access to the teleclass
as your bonus.  The writeup on the teleclass offer is here:
 http://www.yudkin.com/publicitybonus.htm

Please do not forward this offer to anyone not on the list
or post it to your blog, as the free access is only for
Hidden Tech list members who serve local businesses.

Thank you!

Marcia Yudkin
yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com

P.S.  To restate the offer:  If you are on the Hidden-Tech
list and at least 95% of your customers are local, then you
are invited to attend my teleclass free.  To get free
access, email me for the coupon code.