[Hidden-tech] Save the dates - Valleywood II returning - 2030 book party

Amy Zuckerman az at a-zinternational.com
Thu Jan 15 18:55:47 EST 2009

Hi all,

Last one for tonight. It's been a busy few weeks, thankfully!

I'm pleased to announce that once again the board of Hidden-Tech and I are
teaming up to bring the region Valleywood II. This program will take place
from 3 - 5 p.m. on Tuesday, May 12 at the Amherst Cinema Arts Center, 28
Amity St. Amherst. Called "Kid's Stuff for the Kid's Market," it will
feature 10-plus of the region's top children's authors/illustrators and
three fabulous animation studios. Time is 5 to 8 p.m.. More information is
coming. Jon Reed will be posting more news on this to the announcement list
as the time draws closer.

Please save Saturday, March 28 (I believe the time will be 10 a.m.) for a
book party at Amherst Books, Main Street, to celebrate the release of my
first (and hopefully not last) children's book: "2030: A day in the LIfe of
Tomorrow's Kids" (Dutton, Penguin/Putnam). A number of you have provided
assistance on this project over the years, so in a way it's a Hidden-Tech
book. One of many our members will publish thanks to Claudia Gere and Shel
Horowitz, I'm sure.

We got a rave release this week in Booklist -- the major library journal --
so I'm walking on air. It's been a tough eight years, so a little fun is
great!

best,

Amy Zuckerman
HT Founder