[Hidden-tech] announcing BrainTrust Editorial

Amy Zuckerman amy at braintrusteditorial.com
Thu Jan 15 18:49:25 EST 2009

Hi all,

Visit www.braintrusteditorial.com -- the new white paper and case study
division of Trombley LTD. that I run for Maria Trombley.

We are seeking technology/business writers with strong publication resumes
to join our team. You should have case study/white paper samples for us to
review. We will add expertise categories if you don't match those already
posted.

We are also seeking interns to assist in marketing the service. Pay is
$10/hour, plus we will support efforts for you to obtain credit.

You can reach me directly at amy at braintrusteditorial.com or
az at a-zinternational.com.

best,

Amy Zuckerman