[Hidden-tech] used medical equipment

Edbride-PR Ed at edbride-pr.com
Thu Jan 15 11:55:16 EST 2009

I'm guessing that within 5 miles of the nearest hospital, there is a drug store or rental center that handles such gear: beds, walkers, crutches, wheelchairs, etc. Check for pharmacies or medical supplies companies; your nearest pharmacy probably knows of such a company. There's one here in Pittsfield, and we're hardly the center of the medical universe.

Hope this helps,
Ed