[Hidden-tech] used medical equipment

Davyn McGuire dmcguire at medexchange.com
Thu Jan 15 11:35:23 EST 2009

Hi,

Well I never thought my specialty would ever come up on this list but I may
be able to point you in the right direction.  I mostly deal with imaging
equipment so you may want to call:

Skyline Medical

Springfield

(413) 731-9988

Not sure if they would be interested but it is worth a shot.

Davyn

Davyn McGuire

Med Exchange International, Inc.

www.medexchange.com