[Hidden-tech] web design question

Gretchen / Media Shower Productions gretchen at mediashowerproductions.com
Mon Jan 5 19:26:08 EST 2009

I have a question for all of the web designers out there...

I filmed a virtual tour for a client, designed a simple page in iWeb
and uploaded it to my server.

http://tinyurl.com/chathamtour

I've tested the page on several computers, in several browsers, and
it always plays fine.

My client says that the page won't display on his computer.  He sent
me a screenshot of what he sees, and it's the source code for the page.

Can anyone help me figure out why this is happening, and what I
should tell him to do so that the page displays properly?

Thank you!!!

Gretchen Siegchrist
Media Shower Productions
413.320.4586