[Hidden-tech] Need to create signage for a van

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 14:43:38 EST 2009

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone can suggest a sign company to create signage for the
sides of a van. The logo artwork contains detailed imagery, so I don't think
it can be cut from vinyl. Also, I don't think handpainting will be practical
either.

I am thinking the images will need to be printed onto a surface which then
gets applied to the van. The artwork isn't full color, but will probably be
black on white or gray.

I'm sure I could Google this, but would rather find a local reliable source
that comes recommended. I've worked with Seigel Signs, Sign GrafX, and
Porcupine Signs in the past but am not sure if they do this kind of work,
and figured I'd ask for ideas here first.

I can send along the artwork if anyone would like to see it to help
brainstorm.

Thanks, everyone!
Deb