[Hidden-tech] next HT Lunch Support meeting - new venue

A - Z International amy at braintrusteditorial.com
Wed Jan 7 10:09:33 EST 2009

Hi all!

What a great idea to move the Hidden-Tech Support Lunches to a
Saturday instead of week days. I believe at least 16 people showed up
at Esselon Cafe last week, which was a great number. Many business
alliances were formed during the hour follow up. I know I benefited
tremendously and really enjoyed myself.

I'm going to try to run these groups once a month year-round. If the
numbers grow, we can break into sub-groups and switch folks at a
given time. Ingrid Bredenberg helped run two fabulous structured
networking sessions for Hidden-Tech with 45-plus people, so this can
be done. Hoping she might come back to do another at some time.

  The next meeting is noon, Saturday, Jan. 31 at Butternut's on Rt. 9
in Hadley. If you're heading east, this is a restaurant in the state
Registry of Motor Vehicles plaza a few miles down from Hadley
Commons. Very visible from the road. The owner has agreed to give us
the side room, which means we will be in a QUIET PLACE. Esselon was
almost unbearable.

Hope to see many of you there. Write to me at az at a-zinternational.com
to let me know if you're coming so I can provide some numbers to the
Butternut's management.

Happy New Year!

Amy Zuckerman
HT Founder