[Hidden-tech] CS Paid Project and/or Student Internship

Humera Fasihuddin humera at humera.com
Fri Feb 27 09:07:24 EST 2009

Fellow Hidden Techies,
Working on a cool project in the social media space.  I'm searching for
development talent for iPhone, Blackberry and/or other smart phones.    This
can be a paid project for non-students:
https://post.craigslist.org/wma/J/sof/none/x/98LeSIREUnA2mY3Z/xraud

Or, an internship for students over March break and/or the summer.  Not only
will we sponsor training, but students may also qualify for room, board
and/or car, if necessary.  Alternatively, telecommuting/distance
relationships will also be considered.

Call my cell with questions or email me a resume and cover letter.
Humera.

Humera Fasihuddin
100 Venture Way, Hadley, MA 01035
413-222-5400 (c)
skype: edicalmay
aim: edicalmay
humera at humera.com

Humera Fasihuddin's Affiliations:
NCIIA (www.nciia.org)
- Invention to Venture (www.invention2venture.org), and
- BMEidea (www.nciia.org/bmeidea) ... April 3, 2009 deadline!
Humera (www.humera.com) and Edical May (www.edicalmay.com)

Ask me about joining the 'Invention to Venture'
Facebook network:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5360784654
Ask me about becoming part of my Facebook network:

Subscribe to my Twitter feed:
http://twitter.com/ihumera