[Hidden-tech] Purchase Email List

Val Nelson val at valnelson.com
Wed Feb 25 23:54:52 EST 2009

I agree with Rich. You can't buy an email list in the same way you can
buy mailing lists, due to anti-spam laws.

Instead, maybe the client would be interested in buying space in some
existing email newsletters with subscribers in his/her target group.

Better yet, have them start spreading their message on Twitter and
attract followers that way. And/or attract people to an opt-in email
list via Twitter and other social media.

Good luck.

Val Nelson

WebFlowology
Website Optimization & Writing for the Web

http://www.valnelson.com
val at valnelson.com
413.320.2182

Blog: http://www.valnelson.com