[Hidden-tech] Envisioning Workshop for Amherst Community Television: 2/18/09

Craig Sinclair media at actvamherst.com
Tue Feb 17 12:47:07 EST 2009

Hi Hidden Techers

I'm the new Community Media Coordinator at Amherst Community
Television, and also new to this list that is already proving a very
valuable venue.

I hoped as the Valley's information brain trust you might wish to
share your insights with us at Amherst Community Television.

The flyer below explains our Envisioning Workshop in detail, do please
call or email with any questions or suggestions if you can't make the
event.
Cheers
Craig

Craig Sinclair