[Hidden-tech] Need Easy Image Editing Software Recommendation

Roger Williams roger at qux.com
Sun Feb 15 16:03:32 EST 2009

  > I have a client who needs a simple, easy image editing software program
  > for resizing and cropping photos for his blog. Photoshop is way too big
  > for him, and I don't know of any others.

A lot of the folks around here (even those who also use Photoshop) like
Seashore, (seashore.sourceforge.net), which is based on GIMP, but is simpler
to use because it only serves the basic imaging needs of most computer users.

--
Roger Williams <roger at qux.com>
Chief Technical Officer, Qux Corporation