[Hidden-tech] HELP! XML / FINAL CUT PRO / HI-DEF EXPERT

Mark & Mary Knox mrknox at verizon.net
Sat Feb 14 21:06:03 EST 2009

HELP H-Techers - any XML / FINAL CUT PRO experts out there?

I have a number of XML documents/clips that I am trying to read in
Final Cut, many or most are XDCAM (I believe).  I have downloaded the
mac P2 driver for my PowerBook G4 but am having trouble either
reading the associated metadata or then I am getting to where FCP is
asking for a translation template and I don't know where to tell it
to find one.

This info may not be enough to answer my problem, but any guidance or
resources that might help would surely be appreciated. I thought the
idea of XML was to make it easier to exchange info ?

Thanks in advance, Mark

     KnoxworX studio
multimedia productions
       413.532.4316