[Hidden-tech] Solution to Macbook Pro trackpad freezes

Videatives at aol.com Videatives at aol.com
Sat Feb 14 16:34:35 EST 2009

Dear Hidden Techers,

Thanks for your suggestions for how to solve my trackpad and keyboard
freezes.   Through the Apple forums and the Genius Bar at Holyoke we found a solution
that has worked so far.   I have to reinstall my keyboard firmware when I
turn on the computer from a full power down.   This works in the background so
not a real bother.   Mike in the Apple store assumes that recognition of this
problem will migrate from the Apple user's forum to Apple, Inc. and a patch will
come out.   But for now I see to be okay.

Ciao,
George

George E. Forman, Ph.D.
Emeritus Professor, Univ. of Massachusetts
President, Videatives, Inc.
19 The Hollow
Amherst, Massachusetts 01002
www.videatives.com
See What Children Know™
Phone: 413 256 8846
Fax: 413 230 3130

Nothing says I love you like flowers! Find a florist near you
now. (http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=florist&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000002)