[Hidden-tech] Recommendations about contact manager ACT 2009

Izzy Gesell, CSP izzy at izzyg.com
Tue Feb 10 09:35:38 EST 2009

I'm a single user on Act 2000 and am thinking of updating to the newest
version. My new computer uses Vista and I'm thinking of going back to XP
pro..Any pros/cons you can think of? Also, I'd prefer to buy from a local
source if possible.

Any input greatly appreciated
Izzy

--
Izzy Gesell, CSP(Certified Speaking Professional)
          Author, Keynoter, Facilitator,

Co-Author "Cancer and the Healing Power of Play"
      E-Book available NOW     Trade paperback available Feb. 2
           www.cancerandthehealingpowerofplay.com

Teaching people how to change negative self-talk into positive in order to
become more confident, spontaneous and effective.

       www.izzyg.com        izzy at izzyg.com