[Hidden-tech] Framemaker

Linda Taylor lintaylor at verizon.net
Mon Feb 9 12:45:07 EST 2009

Thank you Roger, for your comments. I am working on a text book that
is rather graphic heavy so we are frustrated graphically.  It seems
to me to work like tables on a website. As an illustrator and graphic
designer I mostly see it's limitations. May I ask just what it does
that inDesign does not? Many say it's better at authoring, but maybe
I don't know what that means. I have also worked on large text books
that seemed to work fine in inDesign. And yes, it is doubly
frustrating that we need to use Windows to do this.

Linda Taylor
Taylor Graphics
413-628-3959
lintaylor at verizon.net