[Hidden-tech] Entrepreneurial Catalyst Opportunity

David Shakun dshakun at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 18:21:32 EST 2009

I received the following about an opportunity with
SpringStage<http://www.springstage.com/>,
"a network of community catalysts who are in tune with their local
entrepreneurship and startup scenes".

I hadn't heard of it, but it looks like it may be of interest to
Hidden-Techers.

David Shakun

My name is Alexander Muse and I operate a coworking space in Dallas, Texas.
I also run a startup community outreach program with David Cohen (TechStars)
called SpringStage. I am looking for someone to become a SpringStage
'catalyst' in Northhampton.  We need someone who can write the local startup
blog, host regular events and generally be the go-to guy/gal for
startup/entrepreneurial activity in your area.

If you know someone who might be a good fit I would love a referral.  You
can learn more about SpringStage at http://www.springstage.com

  ---
Alexander Muse
alexmuse at gmail.com