[Hidden-tech] Fwd: seeking those to establish ad/sponsorship sales teame

Amy Zuckerman az at a-zinternational.com
Wed Feb 4 13:41:34 EST 2009

Hi all,

Hidden-Tech has never sold ads for programs or sought business/corporate
sponsors for programs, mainly because of lack of staff and energy. This is
common practice among many organizations, particularly for major events like
award presentations, etc . . .

Valleywood II - Kid's Stuff for the Kid's Market, our upcoming May 12
program, offers a unique opportunity for anyone who has the inclination to
be part of an ad sales/sponsorship team. There will be a program that could
handle ads. Plus because this focuses on both books and animation there may
be local/regional businesses from book stores to toy stores, and even
national companies, that might be willing to donate sums to be established
to support HT and Amherst Cinema (our host and co-sponsor).

There is a possibility of recouping some of the door take and a percentage
of ad sales while raising money for both organizations. I need to
double-check with the HT board about how this works. In the meantime, there
may well be some commissions for those conducting sales or who bring in
sponsorship that would come out of this kitty. Again, we would need to sort
this out officially.

If this interests you, please reach me directly at az at a-zinternational.com.
I'm willing to develop the structure for this sort of effort to present to
the board for approval, and then direct a campaign. I certainly can't take
this on by myself, but would be happy to work the turf with a team.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
HT Founder