[Hidden-tech] International conference calling

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 11:41:12 EST 2009

Dan,

I'm not aware of any service other than Skype that lowers the cost of calling into conference call lines for those outside the U.S.

However, I can tell you that a colleague of mine from Australia uses a US-based conference-call service and tells her Australian clients to use a low-cost calling card to keep their per-minute cost down.  This is cheaper for her Australian clients than using a service based in Australia!

I have been using Freeconferencecall.com very happily for the last two years for dozens of teleseminars.  Yes, it's free.

Marcia Yudkin
Teleclass Veteran
http://www.yudkin.com/teleteach.htm