[Hidden-tech] weird OS "glitches"

Dave Linnehan david.linnehan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 10:52:41 EST 2009

Leslie,
I have several questions for you that will help troubleshoot this issue.

Have you ever connected wirelessly with your MBP previous to your router?
Perhaps you have taken it to an airport or coffee shop that offers free
wireless and were able to connect?

Have you checked your airport settings on your MBP to ensure that a static
IP is not entered, which could also cause you to be unable to connect to the
internet?

Did you set up your wireless connection with security?  (WEP, WPA, etc)