[Hidden-tech] laptop dilemma update

Izzy Gesell, CSP izzy at izzyg.com
Sun Dec 27 13:01:41 EST 2009

Thanks to all for your exquisite advice. I removed the HD, checked it on a
friends laptop  and sent my laptop without the HD.

I must give the ASUS tech support folks some kudos. The laptop came with a
2 year warranty and Each of the 5 times I called I got a live person
within 5 minutes.  I'll withhold final judgment until it is returned or
replaced satisfactorily.

Happy Ought 10 to you all.
Gratefully,
Izzy

--
Izzy Gesell, CSP(Certified Speaking Professional)
          Author, Keynoter, Facilitator,

Co-Author "Cancer and the Healing Power of Play"
      www.cancerandthehealingpowerofplay.com

 Program clips at http://www.youtube.com/user/humorology

Teaching people how to change negative self-talk into positive in order to
become more confident, spontaneous and effective.

 413-586-2634   www.izzyg.com     izzy at izzyg.com