[Hidden-tech] free office equipment and supplies

Carrie Bergman cjbergman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 13:28:51 EST 2009

Hi all,
I hope this is an appropriate use of this list...my (Main Street,
Northampton) office is moving next week, and I have some items which somehow
I've been unable to find homes for on Freecycle.

If you are interested in any of these, please let me know! All items are
free because I really need to get rid of them...

- Polycom Soundstation phone for conference calls. Older model (2001?), but
last I knew, it worked just fine.
- Dell server WITHOUT HARD DRIVE, but with disks for windows server 2003. P4
1.8 GHz, 768 MB RAM, 2 cd drives, 3.5" floppy drive.
- 19" CRT monitor
- 4 chair mats for protecting wood floors from rolling chairs
- Kitchen supplies (random glasses, plates, silverware, pots, etc)(I'm
hoping someone will just take all of it together...)
- Three matching Hon upright 4-drawer file cabinets. non locking, good
condition.

We need to have this stuff gone by Wednesday the 23rd. Please let me know if
you can use it or know someone who can, and we can arrange a time for you to
come and get it.

Thanks!
Carrie Bergman
413-695-2995