[Hidden-tech] tree work recommendation

Val Nelson val at valnelson.com
Fri Dec 18 12:08:07 EST 2009

Hi everyone,
I'm so thrilled with the tree work I just had done on my property that I
have to tell others about him.

It's exciting to find someone who calls you back, gives a clear estimate
right away, educates you (in language I understand), does great work, and
charges a fair price. And he's such a  nice guy.

contact info for tree work help:
Chris Wood
978-473-2417
chtsuga at gmail.com

And while he was here, he pointed out some dangerous branches over my house
that I should have someone with a bucket truck come to remove. He suggested
Shumway and Sons for that. If anyone has feedback about them or others, I
would love to hear it.

As an aside, the HT holiday party was great as usual. Thanks to the
organizers and fellow attendees.

Thanks
Val Nelson

*Val Nelson*
*
Web**Flowology
*Marketing Consulting & Coaching - *Especially for Introverts*

413.320.2182
Northampton, MA

Website & Blog: www.valnelson.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/valnelson