[Hidden-tech] making the leap to MP3 player

Tom Adams ~ Reelife Productions & Folktography tomadams at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 21:56:32 EST 2009

Robin,

you are about to embark on a glorious journey. put your best foot forward
and click here <http://www.apple.com/ipod/compare-ipod-models/> and then
here <http://www.ilounge.com/>

enjoy your first few steps and feel free to write me off list with more
specific questions...

Regards,

Tom Adams

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~