[Hidden-tech] Slightly OT: PVPA Greenhouse Project

Will Loving will at dedicationtechnologies.com
Mon Dec 14 20:10:31 EST 2009

My son is in the 8th grade at PVPA and I'm posting this on behalf of the
science program.

The Pioneer Valley Performing Arts Charter Public School in South Hadley has
erected a new greenhouse to support the school's science programs, including
middle school life science, 9th grade environmental science and 10th grade
biology. Students will be designing and building the interior of the
greenhouse this January.

Do you have any plant stands, old work tables, cinder blocks, benches or
scrap lumber that you can donate to the greenhouse? Do you have a space
heater that you can loan us while we set up the greenhouse? Any additional
greenhouse supplies are welcome. Contact Llama Agan at lagan at pvpa.org.
Thanks!

(Please respond directly to Llama¹s email address.)