[Hidden-tech] Business stimulus for HT members ?

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Mon Dec 14 18:14:30 EST 2009

At Mon, 14 Dec 2009 17:59:29 -0500 rich at tnrglobal.com wrote:

> This is part of the "big is easy" attitude - it's not 'worth' a bank's
> time to do a loan that small,

I wonder what the bank would do if I went and got a $5,000.00 loan, and
then paid them $4,750 the day the loan came through...  Probably freak
out on some level...  It might even totally trash my credit rating or
something stupid.

> SBA charges more for loans under $7K (I think that's the number) because
> "they are riskier"

This is strange.  Unless 'riskier' really means 'less profitable', in
than the finance charges on a smaller loan are less.

> The interesting part is so called micro loans are far less risky, based
> on statistics collected world wide.

This is believable.

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933