[Hidden-tech] Almost New Mac Pro available

Will Loving will at dedicationtechnologies.com
Mon Dec 14 12:50:32 EST 2009

I have a less than four month old Mac Pro that was purchased to finish a
project when my previous workhorse G5 tower suddenly died at a very
inopportune moment. I¹m now selling the machine. I¹ve listed it on eBay but
I¹m also willing to sell it locally if anyone is interested. Price for a
local buyer paying by cashiers check and picking up is $1950. You can read
all the details and specs on the eBay listing at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180444545862

But please contact me directly, off-list if you are interested and I will
end the auction early. Phone and email are below

Will

Will Loving, President
Dedication Technologies, Inc.

--