[Hidden-tech] Converting from PC to iMac

SoundShifter at aol.com SoundShifter at aol.com
Thu Dec 10 12:13:14 EST 2009

Thank you everyone for your thoughtful responses to my question.  I took
the plunge and defected (from PC to Mac) 20 minutes ago.  I will keep my PC
for Quicken until the new Mac version comes out.  If it doesn't do the job, I
will partition my HD and run the Windows version.  I'm even switching to
iWorks over MS Office with OO in the wings if necessary.  I'm excited!  Thanks
again and Happy Holidays!

Naaz Hosseini, LP
Private Practice: Psychotherapy & Voice Empowerment
Faculty: Teachers College Columbia University &
Gestalt Center for Psychotherapy and Training