[Hidden-tech] Google Voice

Lynn Goodhue LRGoodhue at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 27 14:35:17 EDT 2009

Hi Duane,

I have been waiting for about a week so far for my Google invitation to
arrive.  A few days after requesting an invitation from Google, I asked
Maria Korolov (who had suggested Google Voice as one solution to the
no-cell-reception-at-home problem) to invite me, thinking it was something
that someone with the service could do.  It may have been at one time, but
Maria said she couldn't find anywhere to send an invitation any more.  She
also said it was about a week before she received her initial Google Voice
invitation.

So, I'm still waiting....

-Lynn
Lynn Goodhue Associates: Your Independent I.T. Strategist
Lynn at YourITStrategist.com