[Hidden-tech] Issues with installing Skype on Windows Vista Home Basic

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Wed Aug 26 16:36:37 EDT 2009

I can tell you I have it running on Windows Vista business edition --
3.6.0.248

It's a moderately old version since I used it heavily during the spring
of 2008

Rich

--
Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - http://www.on-the-net.com/rr/