[Hidden-tech] Optimising Twitter Postings

Shel Horowitz shel at frugalfun.com
Wed Aug 26 06:56:43 EDT 2009

At 2:44 PM -0400 8/24/09, Michael Billingsley wrote:
>    ** Be sure to fill out the survey/skills inventory in the member's area.
>    ** If you did, we all thank you.
>

>Jacob Nielson makes some strong points worth adopting, if you (like
>myself) use Twitter not as for social network diaries, but rather as
>a promotional or education-updating tool.
>
><http://www.useit.com/alertbox/twitter-iterations.html>http://www.useit.com/alertbox/twitter-iterations.html
>
>Michael Cerulli Billingsley
>

>= Straight Arrow Recordings =
>Location Recording - Sound Design - FX/Sound Solutions
>C104 The Cotton Mill, Brattleboro, Vermont
>office 802-254-3975 ~ studio 802-254-3975

It was an interesting article for those who struggle to fit in 140
characters. I find I'm already doing a lot of his techniques, but
then again, I play with words for a living.

Shel Horowitz - 413-586-2388/ shel at frugalfun.com
-->Join the Business Ethics Pledge - Ten Years to Change the World,
One Signature at a Time  (please tell your friends)
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>
Marketing consulting * copywriting * publishing assistance * speaking
How to market ethically/effectively: http://www.frugalmarketing.com
Ethics Blog:  http://www.principledprofit.com/good-business-blog/
Books: http://www.frugalmarketing.com/shop.html