[Hidden-tech] Optimising Twitter Postings

Matt Lampiasi mattl at florenceit.net
Mon Aug 24 19:12:19 EDT 2009

Hi

that definitely offered some things to think about. I tweeted it :)

so...  they say in the article that twitter time passes 10 times faster
than email time, i would even say quite a bit more than that!

--
Thank you,
Matt Lampiasi

Getting our resourceful monthly newsletter
<http://florenceit.net/sign-up-for-our-newsletter-for-free-it-tips-news-specials-and-offers>?