[Hidden-tech] Trouble compressing a PDF using WinRAR

Merlin Calo mj_calo at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 24 22:48:34 EDT 2009

I had to double check yet the original file was a pdf, and when you scan anything isn't it always an image..

I printed the pdf doc, signed it, then scanned the signed document, then saved it as a pdf using AI..

So are you saying one solution would have been to sign it electronically, and in order to do this I need to have the full version of Adobe Acrobat. I did try this if thats what you mean, yet I think I was just using Adobe Reader 9.

By faxing it to your myfax account, do you mean you signed the pdf document electronically in a full version of adobe acrobat, fax it your myfax account, convert it to a pdf there, and then send it via email?

I have never done this, yet if you sign a document electronically using a full version of adobe acrobat like you said, what makes this valid? Can't anyone claim to be you and sign it...

Just want to clarify...

Thanks!

Merlin