[Hidden-tech] Valleywood II schedule - Call for techies and animators for 2030 projects/shows

Amy Zuckerman az at a-zinternational.com
Tue Apr 28 09:51:05 EDT 2009

*Hi all,*

*In my delight to present you Valleywood II info I forgot the agenda! It's
below:*

*CALL FOR TECHIES:*

*I need tech people for two purposes relating to my new book "2030" (which
is now at Amherst Books. Hadley Barnes & Noble and the Odyssey in So.
Hadley).*

*1) I would love to have a stable of people to do show and tell around the
technology in the book. I have show the kids and adults my blackberry, but
it would be great to show them holograms and other types of technology we
can devise. Remember, all the tech in the book is pretty out there on the
development curve, but all or most is available in earlier generations
today.*

*2) Product development - Youseff Fadel, my very able promotional product
alliance partner, is having problems converting the Dutton original jacket
art into a vector file to then transfer to a prototype mug. We would
appreciate some help. There will be work down the line for this person.*

*thanks, again!*

*Amy Zuckerman*

*HT Founder
*

*
*

*
*

*Valleywood II: A Celebration of the Digital Arts in the Pioneer Valley –
“Kids’ Stuff for the Kids’ Market” Fundraiser for Amherst Cinema Arts Center
and Hidden Tech*

* *

*TIME: 5 – 8 p.m.*

* *
LOCATION: Amherst Cinema Arts Center

* *

*ADDRESS: 28 Amity St, Amherst*

*
PRICE: $10 for adults; $5 students (Donations are welcome)*

* *

*FOOD: May be purchased at the concession stand*

* *

 Valleywood II: A Celebration of the Digital Arts in the Pioneer Valley
returns on Tuesday, May 12 with a business development/networking program
entitled "Kids’ Stuff for the Kids’ Market." The program is a fundraiser for
the Amherst Cinema Arts Center and Hidden Tech.

The time is 5 - 8 p.m. at the Amherst Cinema Arts Center and includes 11
children's authors/illustrators of note, a former Hollywood
producer/director, publicists, children’s book writing coach, and three
regional animation studios. A screening is included, along with a book
signing.

Sponsors are Amherst Cinema, Hidden Tech - the business networking
organization for virtual companies -- and A – Z International Associates, an
Amherst-based strategic marketing and content packaging business.

Tickets are $10 for adults; $5 for students. For more information reach
Carol Johnson, cinema center executive director at 413-253-2547 or go to
www.amherstcinema.org.