[Hidden-tech] VALLEYWOOD II IS COMING WITH MAJOR LINE UP - NEED SINGERS, SONGWRITERS

Amy Zuckerman amy at braintrusteditorial.com
Tue Apr 28 09:42:48 EDT 2009

Hi all.

I have teamed up with Amherst Cinema and the Hidden Tech board to bring you
another fabulous Valleywood networking event and showcase, so save May 12 at
5 p.m. as you MUST be there. This is a fundraiser for both organizations.

BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WILL ABOUND FOR ALL OF
YOU.

There are business opportunities in the digital media for a wide swathe of
the HT membership and you will want to come and hob nob with the following:

* 11 world famous children authors/illustrators all from this region to talk
about the children's market

* 3 up and coming animation studios - again all from this region - to talk
about work in animation and video games

* Our own former Hollywood producer, director and indie film distributor now
working on creating a downloadable film library

* A Hollywood publicist

* At least two book doctors, including our own Claudia Gere

* Film editors

* A sound studio owner

If you are interested in any of those fields, or do PR, marketing, web
development, software development, e-commerce marketing, product
development, promotional products, etc . .. this program is for you. In
other words, it's for the whole HT population.

SEEKING WRITERS OF CHILDREN'S SONGS: Peter Acker of Radioland Productions in
Pelham and I are compiling a CD of original children's music for ongoing
Valleywood shows here and in the Berkshires. We already have original music
from Rich Michelson of Michelson's Gallery in Noho and an award-winning
kid's book author, plus Hope O'Shaughnessy of New Salem. But we want more.
If anyone can locate Peter Farber for me, I know he has fabulous stuff.

See the schedule for the networking event and showcase below, and get those
tickets early as they will go fast.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
HT Founder