[Hidden-tech] Email stalking...

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Fri Apr 17 09:58:21 EDT 2009

To clarify to the list, as webmaster, I did have a discussion with David
about if this is an issue that came from a HT list posting,
and as with other comments, I have not found enough information to find
any trace of this being a result of a HT posting,
and David confirmed it was not actually on the HT site.

One useful hint of what I tried was using the site limiting search
function in google, in this case:
     Search using:  farkas site:dumbsite.com
     or

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=farkas+site%3Adumbsite.com&btnG=Search
I used a dummy site name, for this example.

Rich

--
Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - http://www.on-the-net.com/rr/